The time of Jahresp (r) omple is almost over, but I wil try with you the to nominate an artist 2011th Send me your suggestions for candidates, most of these I then thought of as female musicians of the year so that all those who have been missed even get a chance to get to know this!
Please post why your wife the corresponding Artist of 2010!
The result of this non-representative, but I hope you hear aussagekrÀftgen poll then as always with blue www.radioblau.de radio on the FM frequencies 99.2, 89.2 and 94.4 and of course in
self nominations are allowed ! Self-consciousness galore!
your Mrs. Pepstein
Please post why your wife the corresponding Artist of 2010!
The result of this non-representative, but I hope you hear aussagekrÀftgen poll then as always with blue www.radioblau.de radio on the FM frequencies 99.2, 89.2 and 94.4 and of course in
self nominations are allowed ! Self-consciousness galore!
your Mrs. Pepstein
Click here for the Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=138840842841920
happy but you can also send an email to mailbox (at ) mrspepstein.de schciken!
0 comments:
Post a Comment