my Bärbel is finally here! Sunday night they arrived on time in Boston (despite the onset of winter in the U.S. and Europe) and we were on the last train to Providence. Overnight, it snowed here over 60cm, and so we trudged arrived by the knee-high snow to my apartment. The last days
we had beautiful days together: It was very cold but sunny kingdom. So I was in the Bärbel schneegehüllten Brown campus, downtown or we walked (as best I could) along the bay, followed by many snowball fights. Even Providence large shopping center has us (special Bärbel) done and so it went in the last three days, always from 19 clock in the Mall (was yes to 23h on) and we met Barbara and my shopping needs (I have finally warm waterproof shoes!).
Oh yes, yesterday we are quite anxiously to an unknown Hairdressers just around the corner. Result is "OK" ( Eva-but you are still a lot better !). What we have
else did or planned??
Yesterday : I've worked in half a day in the children's hospital and then we went to the RISD Art Museum . Iceland The Rhode School of Design (also known as RISD ) is the leading College of Art and Design in the United States.
Today-24. December : I am sad, but happy to direct. On the one hand, I do not spend the first time Christmas with my family, on the other hand, it's nice that I can celebrate with Bärbel "our" first Christmas together and that it is extra for me flown to the U.S.! Even the first time they celebrate without her family. Thanks honey!
We go around noon today in the downtown ice skating and evening meal romantic. With full stomachs we enter the Nachgottesdienst in a Baptist church ( first Bapistenkirche North America). Then there's home Clause :-D
morning goes our trip to New Jersey, New York City and finally New Year's Eve Boston. Unfortunately, Bärbel goes on 2 January already back to Plymouth, England, as their school holidays are over and wait for their students. Until then, we are determined to spend but still a great time together.
Thanks to my family and friends for all the support that you give me from home, thanks to all the hardworking readers (I know that my WEEKLY entries often get very much time for reading in right To take but there is also a lot of work behind it!) And thanks for your recent Christmas wishes! on
care of yourself, and your
Bärbel Denis
your ps: new images back to " Biro's Pics " online!
0 comments:
Post a Comment