Aloah everyone!
today I have a day off and I use the same to write you back a "few" lines. I like him more and more, and it is getting used to the working hours. I notice that all emergency physicians in their shift to work hard without a break, but at home have a life of leisure, in contrast to most doctors of internal medicine (to beleidgen not!). In addition, the team spirit much greater and it is time for the layer together a drink or something else. Too bad it than in Germany, no Emergency Medicine discipline provided, since this compartment contains everything that I enjoy (is very diverse, hand and much to ponder) and beyond, I'm more of a guy who can work hard but also very enjoying his life outside of work, it was decorated with friends, sports or family. But I tell you later times more than my current Elective.
As mentioned in the last report, I'm as happy Ben and Robin met on the Greyhound. Ben, a speedy staff at pharmacy giants Roche and Robin, a backpacker on the already 2 years rumreist in the world. So we went from the Greyhound station even with long pants and a sweater (to supercooled Bay) at about 35 ° C on the way to our hostel.
The Miami Beach International Travelers Hostel must be mentioned simply: Not wrong, it was named in September 09 to the USA's best hostel. Cheap (17 $), clean and relaxed atmosphere just right on Miami Beach. There are three meals a day, the 6-bed rooms with bath and shower, the staff is friendly and relaxed and the best are simply the guests from every continent: Australia, South America, Europe, ... I each of the traveling alone (even in the group!) recommended only in hostels go, for we find many new friends. It is unbelievable how many people travel around for several years, wow!
Hostel lobby
So my four days were too short! Each evening we went with the whole hostel to another club and have celebrated the day we ( Ben, Robin, Sven and Jochen ) day trips with Sven's car made. (Sven is from Switz and Jochen from Germany, a Canada Work & Travel). So we were super Cuban food in Little Havana (@Oma,Opa, Papa: ich bin neidisch auf euer Leben und Essen früher in Cuba!!), waren in den Everglades Nationalparc auf einem Aircraftboat und haben Alligatoren und Krokodile beobachtet, oder sind einfach nur am Strand gelegen und haben versucht zu zählen, wie viele Frauen "natürliche" Brüste haben =) Nämlich so gut wie keine!
ein Baby Alligator
Das Miami Highlight schlechthin war aufjedenfall Halloween on Lincoln Avenue , the famous Halloween street. There, the adults dress up with the best costumes you've ever seen, and spread out months in advance before!
1994 I was undisguised than 8 years for the first time with my family on Lincoln Ave. and it has yet been forgotten. So it was a must that we had to dress up this time.
had planned to go, I originally as a surgeon: did (I know very boring, but had no time to find what in Providence), but the other 4 guys yet. So we have the entire 31st October searched and found nothing, Beat since before most of the Halloween stores 2 hours were. Ultimately, we then discovered a store and are pure: it has enpuppt later than transvestite shop, but whatever :-) In any case, we found a sexy uniform outfit on sale and, according to recently face painting in the hostel the attraction of Lincoln Avenue. Without exaggerating: we have photographed determined by 400 cameras and we could not walk without stopping every 10m to be photographed. One thing is clear, that was the best Halloween that we have ever experienced. -> Do not miss the pictures (Biro's Pics)! -> My advice: always look at all the pictures in a slide show, is quicker and you have the subtitles like it!
sexy from left: Sven, Ben, unknowns in the same kit, Jochen and me
Miami was just a blast. Mostly I miss the palm trees, white sand and blue sea, warm 25 ° C, and the fact that you could freeze by 3 clock in the morning without bathing in the sea!
I'm really glad you learned to know you guys have! Thanks for the great time!
And @ Ben: Remember, you work especially for patients, not only for the company :-)
The last report (Part 3) of my trip I'll tell you briefly what to Tampa and Frank's Road to Kona Hawaii!
So now I'm going to be out and enjoy the beautiful fall day,
hope you are all well!
your Biro
ps:
yesterday have signed my lease. Drag the end of next week in my new 4 WG!
0 comments:
Post a Comment